Super Damien Super Damien

Mind-blowing.

Nice choreography, and the music fit perfectly. Like Urban Mafia, I'd like to see the continuation of this, also.

Urban Mafia Pt.1 Urban Mafia Pt.1

Your flash > your music.

The drawing was impressive (I love that art style), but I noticed some typos, and the audio is unclear. Nice background music, and I'd be interested in seeing the series if you continued making it. Great considering the fact that it was made in a day. You've motivated me to go back to Flash.

PS: I suggest you keep making some more good Flash stuff, and if you're going to continue to rap, be faster (a couple more syllables per second) and more understandable (When you say "Watch me do it", it sounds like "Why me do?").

~Purianite

Smugheads: The Teecket Smugheads: The Teecket

Lawl.

Me likes this flash. That guy got owned by the cops and his brother. I'd have liked to find out what happened next. But I still loved it.

Electric Fountain Electric Fountain

Jumpy, nice synth.

I liked the synths you used in the song, and the instruments sounded nice. The progression flowed smoothly, good job.

OneWhoListens responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

{Factory} {Factory}

Now, why can't I do this? =(

That's right, make more people look bad. =P

I absolutely LOVE it. It's just plain awesome. Love the snare drum, very very VERY, little room for improvement, perfect choice of instruments.

Listen to your heart remix Listen to your heart remix

Awesome remix.

Not quite as pwn as the original, which is one of my favorite songs (<3 Edmée's beautiful voice). I loved the synths. But it sounds like you just took the Hardbounze Radio Edit of the song, sped it up, and added your own synths and stuff. I loved it though.

Makes me wanna go listen to the original. Solid remix, I have like 6 remixes of this song already.