Electric Fountain Electric Fountain

Jumpy, nice synth.

I liked the synths you used in the song, and the instruments sounded nice. The progression flowed smoothly, good job.

OneWhoListens responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

{Factory} {Factory}

Now, why can't I do this? =(

That's right, make more people look bad. =P

I absolutely LOVE it. It's just plain awesome. Love the snare drum, very very VERY, little room for improvement, perfect choice of instruments.

Listen to your heart remix Listen to your heart remix

Awesome remix.

Not quite as pwn as the original, which is one of my favorite songs (<3 Edmée's beautiful voice). I loved the synths. But it sounds like you just took the Hardbounze Radio Edit of the song, sped it up, and added your own synths and stuff. I loved it though.

Makes me wanna go listen to the original. Solid remix, I have like 6 remixes of this song already.

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

Epic.

Perfect for a game, I love the transition at about 1:55. I also love DnB, so keep this awesome stuff coming. =D

~Purianite

{Grind} Preview {Grind} Preview

That. Was. Awesome.

Almost as good as Hollow Man, but after making something that pwns so much, it's kinda hard to beat. Can't wait to see this finished. =D

~Purianite

|ag| Slows |ag| Slows

Unprofessional-sounding, but good

Nice melody, but you still use those very unprofessional-sounding instruments. But it sounds good, so I won't complain too much about that. I'd like to remix it.