Super Damien Super Damien

Mind-blowing.

Nice choreography, and the music fit perfectly. Like Urban Mafia, I'd like to see the continuation of this, also.

Urban Mafia Pt.1 Urban Mafia Pt.1

Your flash > your music.

The drawing was impressive (I love that art style), but I noticed some typos, and the audio is unclear. Nice background music, and I'd be interested in seeing the series if you continued making it. Great considering the fact that it was made in a day. You've motivated me to go back to Flash.

PS: I suggest you keep making some more good Flash stuff, and if you're going to continue to rap, be faster (a couple more syllables per second) and more understandable (When you say "Watch me do it", it sounds like "Why me do?").

~Purianite

Smugheads: The Teecket Smugheads: The Teecket

Lawl.

Me likes this flash. That guy got owned by the cops and his brother. I'd have liked to find out what happened next. But I still loved it.

Puppet Show Show Puppet Show Show

Pretty good spoof.

"As if you were jacking off."
"I mean masturbating."
"Someone call the medic!"

I wonder what the parents of those kids would think of the show. =P

Another Bored Flash Another Bored Flash

That was random...

Yay for randomness. I personally liked it, and don't think anyone should blam it.

quadskull preview quadskull preview

Nice animations, good base for a game.

You should really make this flash game. It's well animated, and has a cool name. No need to blam this.

Un-Mortal Combat:Football Un-Mortal Combat:Football

It was a quick laugh.

And nothing more. I'd like it to be longer.

The Flowers of the Garden The Flowers of the Garden

The subtitles have typos, but it was fairly good.

I noticed all the typos throughout the movie, but it was a little bland. It's a decent idea. The denture chicken = random. I like random.

Birth of a Bass Birth of a Bass

The letter said it all.

The letter at the end was hilarious. "Your wife was a great lay, enjoy the child support! Hahahahahahahaha!"

Great idea, you should make a sequel called "Life of a Bass", as well as another one called "Death of a Bass". XD

Logite responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)